Friday 27 February 2015

My Team of aircon Installation Workers

http://www.billyaircon.com.sg


In this air conditioning service business, it is not possible for me to just work alone. I need workers to work hand in hand with me. My team of installation workers are very skilful and experienced and they are always ready to attend to your needs as and when required. They are excellent in the installation of air conditioners as I had taught them thoroughly. Sometimes when the customers’ air conditioners were not installed properly by some other companies which caused problems like not blowing cold air, so we had to dismantle them and then re-installed them. After rectifying the problems, they were very pleased with my workers’ service and they would then let us do their  aircon servicing under our aircon service contract for a year and so on.

 

My customers are mostly recommended by my old customers and friends and there are also some who came to know of my aircon service company through my advertisements.

 

In Singapore, installation of air conditioners and air conditioning service is island wide and very competitive. In order to have continuous good business I would strive to offer excellent service to customers. As for aircon installation of air conditioners we would use good and durable materials that would provide the air conditioners with a longer life span.

 

With my team of experienced and knowledgeable workers I always get good feedback from my customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment