Saturday 21 February 2015

My Customers


vice is a service line, so meeting up with customers is inevitable. My customers come from all walks of life. I am bound to encounter with customers with all sorts of different attitude. The non- fussy ones were not only friendly but also appreciated what I had done for them. They even offered me and my workers snacks and drinks when we had completed our tasks. Indeed I am so touched by such customers that I even offered to do some extra jobs for them at no extra costs. There was one customer who was very easy going. He was doubtful about the choice of brand of air conditioners and seek for my advice. I then recommended “Mitsubishi Electric” and he just accepted it willingly without further inquiries. He never made things difficult for me. Throughout the whole installation process, everything went on smoothly. Payment too was made promptly.

 

Meanwhile, the other kind of customers whom I met were disgusting. They were demanding and very fussy and would not accept our advice. They were not only difficult to deal with but also delayed payment. These types of customers in particular took up so much of my time with unnecessary work and non-ending questions. That certainly would affect my next customer’s appointment which was due on the same day. There were also customers who would cancel their appointments after they had fixed them. Some even forgot about it and were not at home when we reached their house. As such, these would mess up my other customers’ appointments.

 

I believe that service line in other trades will also encounter the same problems. Well, we have to endure all these because after all, this is our ‘bowl of rice’ and customers are always right.

No comments:

Post a Comment