Sunday 1 March 2015

The Worst Customer I Ever Met for aircon cleaning………


In this aircon cleaning  trade, you are bound to meet all kinds of customers. There are very understanding customers and also some unreasonable and nasty ones. There was once when I came across this customer who was really difficult to deal with. She was closely watching my workers doing the aircon service on her air conditioners. While my workers were busy doing their job, she would keep reminding my workers not to dirty or wet her floor. In the middle of the servicing, she told them that the louvers were not properly cleaned and demanded that they had to redo again. After everything was done, she would not pay the agreed amount and insisted that we had to give her a discount as she was not happy with the service. My workers explained that her air conditioners were very dirty because they were not cleaned for almost three years and now they had really cleaned everything. As they could not decide on the discount to be given to her, they consulted me. I then went all the way to her house in Jurong from the eastern part of Singapore. I patiently explained to her about the hard work done for her and finally she agreed to pay me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment