Wednesday 11 February 2015

My Free Time


Everyone has our own free time. For me, if I have the free time I would love to do a lot of things. Spending time with my wife and daughter is never neglected. My wife seldom cooks, so most of the time I will bring them out to eat. I practically eat anything that tastes nice and I can even travel a long distance to have my favourite fish curry at Bukit Timah. I do not like fast food but because of my daughter who likes French fries I sometimes will bring her there.

 

Going for karaoke is also my interest when I am free. Usually I will go with my group of friends who also love singing. I remembered there was one time when I was singing a popular Taiwanese singer, Jay Chou’s song, every one of my friend commented that my voice sound like him. Going for movies is another entertainment which I hardly miss during my spare time. 

 

‘Sentosa’ is one of the most popular attractions in Singapore. Tourists from all over the world will definitely not miss it. Children and teenagers are so excited and fascinated over ‘Universal World’. Not long ago, I brought my wife and daughter there. She was so excited and enjoyed all the various rides with so much fun, so much so that she refused to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment