Monday 9 February 2015

My Daughter


My only daughter, Jacqueline, born in the year 2013 is coming to 2 years old. Her zodiac sign is the Snake which symbolises intelligence and hardworking.  As both my wife and I are busy in our careers, we leave her in the care of a child care centre near my wife’s working area. Our reason of leaving her there is that she can learn to be independent and also to interact with other children around her age. Both my mother and my mother in law love her very much and they will come to Singapore to spend some time with her whenever they have the time.

 

As we all know, a child’s development is very important so full attention is required at all times. She is beginning talk in full sentence now and is rather talkative. As my family focused more in Mandarin and dialects, so since I am bi-lingual I also teach her to speak English. In this way she will be bi-lingual which will benefit her when she goes to school in future. She is a very lovely and cheerful girl with big round eyes. Her sweet smile makes everyone in my family happy.

 

For her education, I hope that she will go to university or even further.

 

Well, it’s all left to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment