Sunday 1 February 2015

My Hobbies


Everyone has his or her hobbies. For me, they are sports, shopping, music and even going around for nice and delicious food. Since young, I loved to participate in all kinds of sports such as badminton, swimming, snooker and soccer.  Talking about soccer, I never miss my favourite world cup which is telecast once every four years. My favourite teams are from Korea, Japan and Argentina.

 

I am also an active member of our Residents’ Committee Club in my living area in Macpherson. Being a member I am involved in a lot of volunteering work such as organising day tours to some places of interest for the residents residing in Macpherson and also to old aged homes during some weekends. We would bring food and daily necessities to them. Over there we would organise games and even sing to them in order to bring them enjoyment and happiness.  Watching them enjoying themselves so much and listening to their laughter made me so happy and fulfilling that I forgot how tired I was at the end of the day.

 

Listening to pop songs and sometimes going for Karaoke sessions are also my interest.  To hunt for nice and delicious food I will go all the way for them no matter how far they are.  Shopping is part and parcel of my everyday routine. For office needs like computer stuff and stationery, I will travel to the designated shops to purchase.  As for my personal home stuffs for daily use, I will go to the nearest shopping mall for them. I prefer to purchase good quality stuff even though a bit expensive because they are more durable.  As for my wife, she goes for branded bags and outfits. Even for my daughter, I, too will get her nice and good quality clothes.

 

I also take into consideration that I must not always spend lavishly because after all they are my hard earned money.

No comments:

Post a Comment