Sunday 18 January 2015

The worst aircon servicing job I had done


Generally, in all trades liaising with customers is never always your good day.  Things just turn up not to my expectation.  There is bound to be some days when things just do not work out.  It is just not my day.  Today, I came across the worst servicing job. The owner had her air-conditioners installed by some other company.  It was poorly done resulting in problems which need to be rectified. 

Proper installation plays a very important role.  If it is not properly done, you will encounter even more problems.  For example, if the drain pipe is not fixed at the right angle, problems may arise.  Using very good spare parts and good copper pipes, which I think not many companies will use, is also important.  These, too will give the air-conditioner a longer life span.


Apart from that, my unlucky day also involved chasing payment from those who owed for a long time.  Despite my calling them so many times, they will just delay my payment or not even pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment