Friday 16 January 2015

My weekend forecast for my family


Everyone from all walks of life is striving so hard just to make a living, with work tying them down throughout the whole week, even occasionally on some weekends. For some, especially those that come from the lower income group, even go to the extent of holding more than one job just to make ends meet.  As such, they just simply do not have the time for the family to get together.

For me, I must admit that I am truly very busy with my own aircon business. Just like anybody, I work very hard with work stretching till even late at night sometimes.  Though I am very busy, I will still keep the weekends for my family.  I believe that building up a close relationship with my family is something that must not be neglected.  Therefore. I try to spend as much time as possible with them.

Myself, my wife and my daughter will have lunch or dinner out during the weekends after which, we will proceed to any shopping malls to shop.  Children, as you know just love the toys department, as for my wife who is an easy going kind, so anything will just suit her.  Occasionally we will spend our day at the beach with delicious  food prepared by my wife who is a good cook.


No comments:

Post a Comment